Função: Comercial e Desenvolvimento de Negócios
Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: UK - England - London, Hammersmith
País/Região: United Kingdom
Business Category Controller – Make-Up, UKI Consumer Products Division
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. Our brands are leaders in beauty, and we are looking for you to lead the change you want to see in L’Oréal.
The Consumer Products Division’s mission is universal: to offer the best in cosmetics innovation to the greatest number of people on every continent. Its brands are available in all mass-market channels (hypermarkets, supermarkets, chemists and traditional stores). The division is the spearhead of the group’s quest to win over a further billion consumers. The Consumer Products Division includes popular brand such as L’Oréal Paris, Garnier Maybelline and Essie.
L'Oréal Paris is seeking a talented and highly motivated Business Category Controller, who will work in conjunction with marketing and commercial teams to provide key insight, strategy and drive category growth.
What are key highlights of this role?
· Focus on specific category strategies based on deep shopper, consumer, customer and competitor insight and build action plans that optimize category growth.
· Identify and unlock projects for growth outside of standard CSM process
· Act as 'go to' expert in your specific categories
· Prepare compelling category stories to support in providing concept sells to enable Retail Category and Sales teams to land projects
· Analyse multiple sources of data to fully understand responsibility categories.
· Develop full understanding of ACNielsen , Kantar panel, and adhoc research studies and use appropriate data to drive understanding of accounts
Alongside experience in a similar role and excellent management & communication skills, you should be confident demonstrating all of the following:
§ Strong analytical skills
§ Ability to work with multiple continuous data sources
§ Familiarity with ad hoc research studies.
What could L’Oréal offer me?
How do I apply?
To apply for a role with us please visit our careers page at https://loa.avature.net/careers/