Função: Comercial e Desenvolvimento de Negócios
Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: UK - England - London, Hammersmith
País: United Kingdom
Based: L’Oreal UK
Duration: 54 weeks
Start date: Monday 25th June 2018
Annual Salary: £18,000 per annum
Eligibility: Undergraduate students able to take a year in industry
If you’re a results-driven worker with a strong eye for business, then there’s no better experience than an industrial placement with the Commercial team at L'Oréal. We give you the responsibility you need to thrive and make a real difference during your time here.
Working in one of our National Accounts Teams, you’ll be given the responsibility to liaise with major clients such as Boots or John Lewis and many more, and help strike successful business deals to provide mutually beneficial business solutions. You’ll be communicating with external companies and making smart business decisions, while using your analytical skills to make perceptive judgements.
As the face of L’Oréal to our retailers good communication is key! The role involves working closely with numerous teams within your allocated brand, including Marketing, Supply Chain and Finance. You will also liaise closely with large clients such as Tesco, Boots or Selfridges.
· Tracking and analysing sales figures, promotions and new product launches
· Supporting your team/account in tailoring new launches and maximising their success
· Identifying new business opportunities
· Accurately forecasting promotions and launch quantities
· Taking on and managing your own projects, long and short term with the potential to present your findings
· Regular in-store visits to track your brands, competitor activity and launches across all retailer
· Working with retailers on collaborative ideas to support growth in the account/brand
· Results driven with an ability to achieve set objectives
· Strong numerical and analytical skills
· A strong analytic background and the ability to study and interpret complex information to drive business decisions and highlight opportunities for growth
· Confident in using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
· Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise effectively
· Interest in the beauty industry and upcoming trends
· Confident in presenting
· Actively seek innovative business solutions and suggest new ideas
· Proactive individual, able to self-manage projects, adjust priorities and work under pressure
· Showcase a high level of autonomy to support your customers
· Promote a customer-centric attitude and ensure that you can balance and compliment the needs of the business with that of your accounts
Please note that once you have submitted your application the Graduate Team will be reviewing it at the first available opportunity. However, in some instances you may be waiting a number of weeks to be hearing back from us due to other team constraints.