Função: Marketing Desenvolvimento
Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: Melbourne - CBD & Inner Suburbs
ABOUT THE JOB:
· Plan, develop, design and manage social interactions across Brands digital channels to increase brand exposure and strengthen brand image.
· Define and enhance the Brand Social presence in accordance with the Brand’s image
· In collaboration with Marketing, assist with the creation and presentation of Social Media strategy and integrated marketing campaigns based on customer social media analytical data
· Collaborate closely with digital brand manager to strategize and implement affiliate marketing and traffic driving activities to the brand’s e-commerce platform
· Keep up to date on social media trends and best practices educating internal and external stakeholders
· Interact with consumers in social media channels using social media management software and related tools, including forums
· Trigger conversations on social media channels with daily, weekly content planning.
· Participate in the development of real-time marketing content based on monitoring social media, flagging opportunities, and formulating plans with internal and external stakeholders
· Manage the Social and Community component of digital marketing campaigns
· Produce social media listening and engagement reports
ABOUT THE PERKS:
ABOUT THE DIVISION:
L'Oréal Luxe is all about elegance and refinement. Our international skin care, make-up and perfume brand portfolio include beauty brands with some of the most iconic products in the world such as Lancome, Giorgio Armani, YSL, Kiehl’s, Urban Decay & Valentino amongst many others.
ABOUT L’OREAL :
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.