Contract Recruitment Sourcing Specialist
Location: Clark, NJ
We are looking for a Full-Time (40 hours/week) Contract Recruitment Sourcing Specialist to support our Operations recruitment teams in candidate sourcing and development. L’Oréal Operations is an innovative, challenging, dynamic and diverse environment that embraces the opportunity for cross-functional careers – from conception to consumer – in Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Operational Product Development.
You will be working on the Recruitment Intelligence team in creating and setting the strategy around strategic candidate sourcing projects while also partnering closely with our Talent Acquisition team. While we are a small team, we have made a huge impact in 2018 and our efforts have been highlighted as a global center of excellence for L’Oréal and we are looking to expand on our success in 2019.
This position is for a 3-month engagement with the possibility of extension.
What we do:
- We work hand-in-hand with our recruitment partners in managing high visibility, tough-to-fill roles in candidate sourcing and development.
- We work on “pipelining” initiatives where we identify qualified candidates in anticipation of openings in targeted functional areas
- We advise our recruiters and hiring managers of any current candidate trends or competitive and market intelligence
- We innovate and elevate our corporate recruitment team through modern digital recruitment strategies including social media recruitment, digital recruitment campaigns and content creation.
What we need:
- A sourcing expert to identify and screen candidates for our open and anticipated roles
- Someone who is a self-starter and can flex their recruitment talents across several different Sales specialties; often with no overlap
- A doer and someone passionate about search and discovering that hard-to-find talent
- Given our ever-shifting priorities, it would be awesome if you were flexible and can quickly shift gears to meet the needs of our recruiters
- We use Avature as our Applicant Tracking System and, while it would be great if you had experience in using the system, it is not required; experience working with any Applicant Tracking System would ideal
- This position will be based in Clark, NJ and would require frequent visits (up to 25%) to our Hudson Yards office in New York City.