Do you dream about working in an innovative environment together with skilled colleagues? Do you have a flair for figures and an analytical mindset? Are you looking for a steep learning curve in a dynamic and international environment? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our Controlling team as the new Controlling Graduate in our Swedish office in Stockholm.
As the Controlling Graduate, your role is to support the Sales Controller in our Consumer Products Division (CPD). The role reports to the Sales Controller of CPD.
Your key job accountabilities:
• Participation in the daily work of the controlling team
• Regular reporting of sales and sending reports to management
• Managing and securing invoice flow, preparing and checking bookings. Working together with Customer Service, Accounts Payable and Accounting.
• Updating planning tools, analysis tools and follow up
• Administrating and controlling agreements and expenses
• Supporting in closing, audit and business projects
• Supporting the Swedish sales team and Nordic finance team
• Identifying financial risks and opportunities
• You have graduated with a Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Business Administration no longer than a year ago
• You have a strong analytical mind-set and like processing data
• You have strong drive to learn and succeed
• You are familiar with ERP systems – preferably SAP
• You are an experienced user of Microsoft Office and super user in Excel
• You are fluent in English in both written and oral. Swedish at an advanced level is an asset
• You are structured and organized and have good communication skills
We are looking for our Controlling Graduate to start no later than the 19th of March 2018. The employment is fixed term for 12 months. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply!
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts more than 900 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Sweden counting for 250 employees.
With its unique international portfolio of 34 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 25.8 billion euros in 2016. As the world’s leading beauty company, L’Oréal employees 89.300 people and is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s is committed to sustainable development, though our strategy “Sharing Beauty With All” which sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.