Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Lancôme Sales and Training Coordinator (Sephora)
Lancôme is known for luxurious service, innovative products, and for the people behind them. Lancôme is a client focused company committed to connecting with each client from the moment she arrives at the point of sale. You, the Lancôme Sephora Sales and Training Coordinator (STC), will focus on building the love and education of your Sephora partners – the Sephora Cast Members, Store Leadership, and District Leadership. As a Lancôme Sephora STC, you will represent the Lancôme brand by sharing your skills and knowledge with a focus on building store partnership and maximizing the Lancôme business in each of your stores. You are the ones that bring the brand to life every day by creating a unique experience for Cast Members and cultivate their understanding of Lancôme as a brand that stands for empowering woman to feel beautiful.
You are the heart of Lancôme.
Training, Learning and Development:
Lancôme Sephora STCs will receive general brand education as well as Sephora specific onboarding. To build product knowledge and connection to the brand, each STC will be enrolled in Ecole Lancôme prior to starting. Additionally, each STC will shadow another experienced STC to learn in-store and administrative responsibilities and spend time with their Regional Sales Director (RSD) for additional learning and onboarding.
The career path for an STC in L’Oreal is limitless with potential to build a career in sales, education, merchandising, or events.
The Lancôme Sephora STC will represent and drive the brand business within Sephora.
Key Job Accountabilities
· Responsible for weekly, monthly and yearly total retail performance within territory. Must maintain knowledge of the trends of individual business segments and all of the key business drivers within each segment. Monitor ranking and competitive retail performance within each store. Ensure rank increase objectives are being met.
· Oversee education and training of launches and key focus products customized to the business dynamic of each store. Develop relationships and partner with key influencers that will help drive business in each store.
· Plan, communicate and execute all in-store events with events coordinator and leadership to ensure achievement of retail goal. Recruit, train, Sephora-ize, and motivate freelance team necessary for flawless event execution.
· Arrange and spearhead all Business Brand Review meetings with store leadership. Responsible to develop and execute action plans based on key store opportunities.
· Monitor merchandising compliance, stock flow, and gondola/linear shoppability within each store
· Ongoing communication and strategizing with RSD regarding business performance, stock/merchandising issues, as well as insights into store dynamics
· Collaborate with store leadership and operations team to identify opportunities with stock levels
o Bachelor degree and minimum of 3 years’ experience in beauty or retail sales management
o Self-motivated, results oriented, creative thinker
o Strong communication, presentation, and organizational skills
o Analytical in approach to identifying opportunities
o Must possess reliable means of transportation
o Willing and able to travel overnight
o Proficient computer skills necessary – Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
o Passion for artistry and ability to demonstrate and motivate teams through execution of advanced makeup application