Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: New Jersey - Clark
Coordinator III – PPE Consumer & Logistics Team.
As a Coordinator III within the Product Performance Evaluation – Consumer & Logistic Team, this position requires an individual with excellent analytical and detail oriented skills, comfortable learning new technologies and working with cross category teams to understand fully their consumer recruitment needs, so he/she can issue high quality screeners and upload them into software.
- Lead the use and expansion of software/s used for Consumer recruitment.
- Work along with other team members to ensure the panelists in the database are accurately tagged for superior consumer profiling, leading to high quality consumers participating in the test.
- Work close with Filliers and other stakeholders to design and upload robust study screeners into recruitment software.
- Assist team members in follow-ups with consumer’s to minimize low study/dies attendance.
- Provides guidance in the recruitment of Hair/Make-up professionals and consumer for expert studies.
- Supports Manager on the proposal of new and innovative ways to recruit consumers for the Database.
- Assist in panelist compensation and finance reporting.
- Maintain good relationship with outside vendors/agencies
- Work with manager to ensure recruitment of consumers meets projects’ timelines.
- AA Technical Degree or BS preferred. Basic knowledge of ARCS a plus.
- 2+ years of Experience in screeners generation for consumer studies in cosmetic industry a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (written/oral), and organizational skills a must.
- Licensed Cosmetologist a plus.
- High detailed oriented skills.
- Self-motivated and enjoys working in a matrix organization and teamwork environment.
- Multitasking skills with high organizational skills a must.
- Must be proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- Must be legally eligible to work in the US on an on-going basis.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
◄ Voltar a lista de vagas