Função: Assistente Administrativo
Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: New York - New York
Responsible for administrative support and marketing projects for the Marketing Team.
- Assist and manage marketing projects as delegated by Sr. Director/Director Marketing including fuel reconciliation and maintaining category budgets.
- Coordinate all aspects of the team meetings, including Mondiale
- Assist in trafficking all creative job bags
- Coordinate Marketing PowerPoint presentations
- Maintaining department calendar of meetings and events
- Organize all filing systems for department; Order supplies as needed
- Telephone coverage using customer service orientation to deal with customers, vendors, internal departments, employees
- Coordinating meetings and business trips, making sure all arrangements have been made for accommodations, including hotels, flights, meals, handouts, AV materials, etc
- Prepare expense reports
- Faxes, photocopying, mailings and other administrative functions
- Additional responsibilities as needed
- College degree required, preferably in Marketing
- 2+ years administrative/coordinator experience in office environment
- Strong computer knowledge in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access and Outlook
- Strong interpersonal skills; Strong oral & written communication skills
- Well-defined organizational skills
- Detail-oriented with excellent follow-through
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment; Pro-active approach to projects
- Strong Project Planning skills
- Willing to work flexible work hours
- Strong interest in Marketing process and beauty industry and willingness to grow.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
◄ Voltar a lista de vagas