Função: Marketing Desenvolvimento
Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: New Jersey - Berkeley Heights
Coordinator – Retail Innovation/Permanent Merchandising
Consumer Products Division
Shared department resource that will handle a variety of functions including accounts payable, issuance of Purchase Orders, manage forecast spreadsheets, work with outside suppliers on BOL’s, invoice discrepancies and delivery dates.
- Manage and organized and efficient process for Purchase Order issuance, delivery receipts, GR’s and invoicing.
- Assist in maintaining finance ancillary spreadsheet with buyers. Obtain and distribute correct GL account codes from finance teams CPD to ensure accurate monthly reporting.
- Maintain, 8 walls at BHO mock store. Work with planogram team to provide most current plano, complete a parts analysis and order parts to update the walls for MMM’s.
- Support managers with forecast update on rebuy parts. Work with SMSB (3rd party supplier) to be sure all are working with most current database.
- Provide any support customer service team may need in busy season. This includes calls, order forms, faxes, emails and fixture catalogs.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must be detailed oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to multi-task
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
◄ Voltar a lista de vagas