Função: Supply Chain
Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: New York - New York
Job Function: Communications
Employment type: Full - Time
Location: New York - New York
Corporate Communications (Social Media) – 12-Month Intern
ROLE & RESPONSIBLITIES
L’Oréal USA Corporate Communications is looking for a highly motivated, creative, and organized communications intern to assist the team, with a particular emphasis on social media. This role gains broad exposure to the entire company and is ideal for someone interested in both social media and public relations. Excellent oral and written communication skills are required for this opportunity.
Candidates must be dependable and a self-starter with strong writing, problem solving, and interpersonal skills. He or she must be motivated, enthusiastic, and willing to roll up his/her sleeves to help advance the mission of this hard-working team.
The Corporate Communications Intern (Social Media) will assist the team with content creation, project organization, community management, strategy, and more.
12 -Month Internship Program:
L’Oréal USA has a unique program for recent graduates. It is a full-time paid internship for up to 12 months where you are a fully contributing member of our Corporate Communications team here at L’Oréal. You will receive the hands-on experience and training needed to set you up for future success in the company. To qualify for the program, you must be a recent graduate (within 12 months) from a four-year college.
· Assist with conceptualizing and creating digital content for social media channels and lorealusa.com including graphic design and copywriting
· Assist with community management of corporate social media channels, including scheduling posts and moderating conversation
· Assist with tracking and reporting of media coverage and online conversation about L’Oréal and our brands (more than 30 in the U.S.)
· Manage and update departmental media lists, internal contact list, annual awards list and editorial calendars
· Assist with general team research and administrative tasks
· Strong writing and editing skills
· Graphic design, Photoshop, and/or photography skills highly preferred
· High level of organization, attention to detail and positive attitude
· Ability to work independently and multi-task in a dynamic fast-paced environment
· Experience with CMS and social listening software a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.