Cargo: Retail Field
Tipo de posição: Permanent
Tipo de emprego: Part - Time
Local: Melbourne (Victoria)
ABOUT THE JOB
- 12 month fixed term opportunity for a Counter Manager at David Jones in The Glen with possibility of continuation
- Part Time opportunity offering 28 hours per week
- Lead by example to engage, motivate and develop beauty advisors to deliver outstanding customer service and achieve sales targets
- Responsible for dealing with customer complaints, ensuring all issues are followed through
- To master Lancôme product knowledge, current beauty trends and make-up/skincare application techniques
- To manage the daily operations and merchandising of the counter to ensure a positive retail experience for customers
- Experience in a similar role, working with targets and KPIs will be highly regarded
- Qualifications within Make-up Artistry, Beauty Therapy or similar
- Strong professional experience within Make-up Artistry
- Previous Retail Management experience is highly regarded
ABOUT THE PERKS
- Bonuses through our structured Commission Incentive Scheme
- Generous above award salaries
- Extensive induction and product training
- Product Allowance and employee discount across L’Oreal Australia’s full range of brands
- Structured development plans for your career progression
ABOUT THE BRAND
Lancôme represents “Joyful, Modern and Parisenne Elegance”, a brand where excellence in skincare, makeup and fragrance go hand in hand! Our brand ambassadors believe beauty is an ever changing chameleon that must constantly reinvent itself. This is why Lancôme continuously breaks the boundaries of science, technology and innovation to find “Beauty for All”.
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.
◄ Voltar à lista de empregos