Função: Supply Chain
Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: Florida - St. Petersburg
POSITION: Customer Service Representative - Sub-Distribution
REPORTS TO: Customer Service Manager – Sub-Distribution
LOCATION: St. Petersburg, FL
Provides comprehensive customer service directly to a diverse group of assigned Sub-Distributors (customers) utilizing the portfolio of L’Oreal Professional Product brands and partner brands represented by SalonCentric.
· Directly interacts with customer accounts and sales force to perform product inquiries, order entry processing and control.
· Researches issues and brings resolution to complex situations using sound judgment and excellent follow-through ability within established authority level and guidelines for customer service policy and procedure.
· Manages release of customer service blocks, truck grouping and promotional deployment.
· Communicates cross functionally to internal departments regarding risk and opportunity to service level.
· Performs backorder management/cancellation and creation
· Manages and researches all over/short claims and Return Authorization requests, and coordinates with the Distribution Centers and Credit Department.
· Tracks shipments from the Distribution Center to the Sub- Distributor.
· Uses strong customer service ability to provide value added services in a timely and accurate manner.
· Performs inside sales and telemarketing functions as needed to support key launches and promotions.
· Monitors inventory in multiple Distribution Centers and executes change of shipping assignment to complete orders as needed.
· At least 1-3 years of demonstrated excellence in a customer service role.
· Excellent computer skills using Microsoft Office and performing data entry.
· Exemplary oral and written communication skills, including outstanding telephone manner.
· Sound judgment and ability to make independent decisions within department protocols and appropriate level of authority.
· Ability to handle a high volume of calls, inquiries and challenging issues with tact and professionalism.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time with a high attention to detail.
· Skilled at suggestive selling and providing alternative solutions to accounts.
· Ability to work overtime when required.