Cargo: Administrative & Assistantship
Tipo de posição: Fix Term
Tipo de emprego: Full - Time
As a big leading multinational company, we are pushing boundaries in the world of traditional and digital strategies with a spark for genuine creativity. There are no two days alike and that's what gets us excited every morning. That means working here is challenging, invigorating, and rewarding. We are one group, but with many opportunities. Join us and became a part of a group of 158 nationalities speaking 58 different languages through 140 countries! Having 36 iconic international brands in our Group portfolio makes your adventure limitless!
Discover the world of customer care in L’Oréal by applying for :
Customer Care Specialist (m/f)*
Based in Zagreb
*fixed term position of 1 year as replacement for maternity leave
Your impact in this role:
· Processing of orders, Invoicing, claims and returns treatment
· Coordination of delivery process with logistic partner
· Communication with clients
· Communication and cooperation with sales teams
· Collaboration with other teams inside the company- Supply, Stock management
· Performing part of Credit management-follow up overdue, reconciliation of payments
Our ideal profile:
· Has from 2-5 years of previous experience in similar positions
· Is business driven & client oriented
· Has bachelor degree (preferably in business)
· Has excellent interpersonal skills and communication capabilities
· Has great planning and follow up skills
· Is great in numerical and analytical skills and is able to handle complex subjects
· Is proficient in Excel and preferably has experience in SAP
· Speaks English fluently and is native Croatian speaker
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU?
Local, regional or international career and development opportunities.
Amazing customer care experience and support from our experts.
Learning the company culture, acquiring professional and technical skills, sharing experience and gaining expertise that are key to set you on the track to success and vital to L’Oréal growth.
Passion, innovation, entrepreneurial spirit, open-mindedness, quest for excellence and responsibility are in L'Oréal's genetic code.
If you are ready for this challenge apply with CV in English
latest by 06th of May 2019!
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.