Do you wish to work for a large multi-national company where everything is changing in lightning speed: consumers, communication, distribution and competition?
Do you dream of an exciting and diverse job in an international and dynamic working environment where your development and career opportunities are numerous?
Are you ready to take responsibility and contribute in further developing one of the most unique brands in the L’ORÉAL Portfolio that work within the dermo-cosmetics market?
Then you might be just the talent that we are looking for to strengthen our Active Cosmetics Division in the role as Nordic Product Manager for La Roche-Posay, responsible for the sun category and adjunctive therapy.
La Roche-Posay is a strong player in the dermo-cosmetic market in the Nordic pharmacies but with lots of potential for future growth. However, in order to stay #1 and keep our market position, we have to grow and gain even more market shares in the Nordic countries. We do this by challenging and further developing both the channel as well as the brand. With a clear mission: To create “a better life for sensitive skin”.
As our new Product Manager you will manage the full 360 º brand activation for the sun category, adjunctive therapy as well as developing the medical relations further together with the Nordic Medical Relations Manager.
The key job accountabilities are:
- Implementing new launches and maintaining growth on important categories/products
- Managing relationships with both internal stakeholders as well external agencies
- Collect and analyze consumer and market insights to make recommendations on franchise development
- Propose and monitor marketing mix strategies to build engaging consumer communication and brand experiences
We are looking for the next talent within Marketing – an enthusiastic candidate, who expresses a strong interest for FMCG and the passion to create a better life for sensitive skin. Don’t hesitate to apply, if you have already experience within Product Management in a Nordic market and:
- Hold a relevant master degree within marketing or business
- Have the ability to manage several projects and tasks at one time
- Thrive within a fast paced and dynamic working environment
- Have an analytical mindset and be eager to look for consumer insights
- Deliver excellence with agility and rigor
- Are fluent in English and at least in one Nordic language
- Have a flair for digital marketing
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities for your development with both operational and hands-on tasks! You will be a part of an organization comprising of more than 78,000 employees worldwide. Our Nordic organization counts more than 900 employees based in the 4 Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter.
L’Oréal Danmark is composed of several different nationalities offering an international working environment. We offer our employees exciting and challenging jobs in a dynamic environment, with a pleasant working climate and highly skilled colleagues. As a new talent in our company you will find that there are plenty of opportunities for development tailored career path for each individual employee.
Are you ready for the adventure of your life? Apply now!