Do you want to work for the market leader in the world’s largest beauty company? Are you ready to take responsibility, contribute, and further develop our company? Do you want to be challenged and work in an innovative environment together with skilled colleagues? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our Commercial Team as the new Commercial Graduate in our Consumer Products Division.
As the Commercial Graduate, your role is to take responsibility and collaborate closely with many key stakeholders including our key customers. Indeed, you will have the responsibility to drive your own projects, largely contribute to the development of the business and play an active role within the team.
Your key job accountabilities:
- Tracking and analyzing sales figures, promotions and new product launches
- Supporting your account in tailoring new launches and maximizing their success, as well as identifying new business opportunities
- Campaign and activity planning
- Accurately monitor and forecasting promotions and launch quantities
- Preparation of presentation and sales material
- Ad-hoc analysis, as well as participation and support in meetings with business partners and team members
- You have graduated with a Master’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Management, Sales, International Business or similar within a year
- You have excellent communication skills and are fluent in English. A Nordic language at an advanced level is an asset
- Experience in the FMCG and/or the beauty industry is an advantage, but not a requirement
- You are a skilled user of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- You have a strong business understanding couple with a strong analytical and problem-solving mindset
- You are a pro-active team player, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and dare to take responsibility
- You are curious, and able to challenge the status quo
We are looking for the Commercial Graduate to start in January 2019. The employment is fixed term for 12 months. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply!
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter counting for 500 employees.
With its unique international portfolio of 34 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 26.02 billion euros in 2017. As the world’s leading beauty company, L’Oréal is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s sustainability commitment for 2020 “Sharing Beauty With All” sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.