As Merchandising Manager you will, together with the rest of the Category team, drive the development of the category and channel strategy.
By harmonized planograms adapted from the Nordic teams into the Danish customers and by the development of permanent merchandising you will support the Danish Commercial team in growth. You report directly to the Category Leader Makeup for the Consumer Products Division in Denmark.
- Adapting brand spatial concept to local distribution constraints. Implement the merchandising solutions for all permanent merchandising, answering local marketing plan needs
- Responsible for adapting the Nordic harmonized planograms to client specific planograms
- Co-undertaking the conception, development and follow-up of flagship stores with Nordic brand and category teams
- Coordinating the conception, production, delivery and installation of any kind of local specific materials
- Ensures update of make-up permanent solutions according to budget and deadlines and ensuring that the internal purchasing process is respected
- Developing necessary tools to manage and optimize the in-store elements flow and timelines, and efficiency analysis
- Ensuring efficient coordination and flawless communication between Nordic brand marketing team, Category management teams and purchasing
WHO YOU ARE…
Like everyone else in the L’Oréal team you are a passionate person with a healthy ambition to drive our brands and your own development.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has a master degree and a minimum of 5 years of experience in Marketing, Category Management or Sales within a leading FMCG company
- Strong merchandising experience, sound financial understanding, strong performance drive
- Outstanding in following the Strategy to thinking with executional excellence and a good eye for details
- Experience with Danish shoppers and retailers
- Is fluent in Danish
- Creative, out-of-the-box mindset and enjoys being out of the comfort zone
- Has strong communication skills and enjoys working in a multicultural and diverse team
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities in a dynamic environment with an inspiring working climate and highly skilled colleagues! You will be part of an organization of almost 83,000 employees worldwide – the number one company within beauty!
Our Nordic organization counts more than 900 employees based in the 4 Nordic capitals, with Copenhagen, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter.
L’Oréal has devoted itself to beauty for more than 105 years. With its unique international portfolio of 32 diverse and complementary brands, the L’Oréal Group generated sales amounting to 25.3 billion euros in 2015. As the world’s leading beauty company, L’Oréal is present across all distribution channels: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail, branded retail and e-commerce. Research and Innovation, and a dedicated research team of more than 3,800 employees, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s sustainability commitment for 2020 “Sharing Beauty With All” sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the L’Oréal Group’s value chain.