Do you want to work for the market leader in the world’s largest beauty company? Are you interested to work in an innovative environment together with skilled colleagues? Are you looking for a steep learning curve in a dynamic and international environment? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our Nordic Marketing team as the new Nordic Marketing Graduate in our Consumer Product Division.
As the Nordic Marketing Graduate, your role is to contribute to the development of some of our leading international brands such as L’Oréal Paris, Maybelline and Essie, and play a strong coordinating role within the team. You are going to take responsibility of brand projects and coordinate them on a Nordic level, and work closely with the Product Brand Managers and Online Brand Manager. In this role, you will get to be part of the marketing adaption and implementation of 360º strategies in the Nordic countries. You will be the guardian of the product launch information and support the team in implementing launch execution on time. The role reports to the Senior Product Brand Manager.
Your key job accountabilities:
- Help and support the Brand Business Leader and Product Brand Managers in the execution of brands: follow the product launch process and assortment coordination and maintenance from concept to physical launch, in stores and e-retail/e-commerce
- Communicate and coordinate both with Nordic teams and local teams, as well as other stakeholders and suppliers
- Support on ad-hoc projects and ensure team coordination on events
- Analyze market data, conduct competitor monitoring and support on monthly reporting
- Online content database platform and process ownership, as well as image rights management
- You have graduated with a Master’s degree in Marketing, Communication or Sales within a year
- You have interest/experience in the beauty and/or FMCG industry
- You have excellent communication skills in English, and in one Nordic language
- You have good knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
- You have strong organization skills: ability to coordinate, plan, sense of priority, strong communication skills and good time management
- You should have an eye for detail
We are looking for our Nordic Marketing Graduate to start as soon as possible. The employment is fixed term for 12 months. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, religion or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. We believe in people and are not afraid to develop young talents into leaders. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and counting for 500 employees.
Who are we?
L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents, and has a unique international portfolio of 34 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 26.9 billion euros in 2018 corresponding to a 7,1% increase from 2017. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation.
We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. We believe in protecting our planet in order for us all to thrive, and L’Oréal’s sustainability strategy “Sharing Beauty With All” sets ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain. L’Oréal has been recognized by CDP® for our sustainability commitments and the Ethisphere Institute, for the standard of ethical business practices, a 2019 World’s Most Ethical Company®. In 2018 L’Oréal also received the 1st Prize for Europe by Equileap in gender equality.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.