Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: DK - Copenhagen
Do you wish to work for the world’s largest beauty company? Do you dream about an exciting and diverse job in an interesting and dynamic working environment? Are you ready to take responsibility and take part in the development of some of the biggest exclusive brands in the cosmetic industry? If so then you may be one of our new employees for our Professional Product Division at our Nordic HUB in Copenhagen, Denmark.
As a Doc Coordinator in our Professional Product Division you are responsible in a team to create the best possible translations for product related documents and the proofreading and correction of externally made translations for various media contents. We are looking for somebody to take on this challenge as soon as possible. The language focus lies on Finnish and Swedish, but it is an advantage if you also speak the other Scandinavian languages.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Coordinating the translation and layout development process of product packaging in Nordic languages between Nordic brand teams, Scientific department, international marketing departments and L’Oréal’s manufacturing plants
- Translating product packaging texts into Swedish and preferably also Finnish language in close cooperation with other translators and the scientific teams
- Translating marketing material by adjusting with the scientific teams and supporting with the creation of material
- Creating product label layouts and translations when requested by logistics and marketing
- Proofreading and editing externally translated material (digital content / media / print material)
- Approval and notification of the final print-ready packaging
- You are able to translate error-free texts in a very fast-paced environment
- Your native languages is Swedish and/or Finnish and you are fluent in English (another Nordic language is an advantage)
- You are accurate and are able to handle multiple projects at the same time and under pressure
- You are creative, spontaneous, enthusiastic, and enjoy a dynamic work environment
- You are interested in cosmetics, marketing, and working in an international organization
- You are focused on quality and pay attention to detail, and you will not compromise standards. A passion for exciting projects gives you the energy to succeed in a flexible, highly octane company. As a person, you are motivated by challenges and have a proactive and open-minded approach to both people and projects. You like to familiarize yourself with new things and thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities for your development with both operational and hands-on tasks! You will be a part of an organization comprising of more than 77,000 employees worldwide. Our Nordic organization counts more than 900 employees based in the 4 Nordic capitals in a hub structure headquartered in Copenhagen. Our mission is to capture consumer trends within the Nordics and transform them in products sales results.
Start date: January 2017
We are handling applications on an ongoing basis and take the job ad offline as soon as we have found the right candidate. So, do not hesitate to apply!
< Voltar a lista de vagas