Função: Finanças e Contabilidade
Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: DK - Copenhagen
L’Oréal, the world leader in beauty, is currently looking for a passionate and skilled graduate to join as Sales Analyst
During this 12-month graduate program our new Sales Analyst will support the sales team on campaigns and assortment maintenance. As Sales analyst you will also be responsible for conducting a number of analyzes on different sales measures, and present conclusions and recommendations based on your findings to the team. You will be an integrated part of the divisional finance department and report directly to the local sales controller.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Price registration and maintenance of price conditions in SAP
- Securing that internal regulations are fulfilled for purchase orders, invoices and credit notes Updating sales reports
- Administration of contracts and making sure that the internal rules are taken into consideration
- Conducting analyzes and tracking different sales measures ongoing
- Support the sales managers with data driven analysis
- Support the sales controller with sales trackers and ad hoc tasks
- Sending monthly KPI’s to the headquarters in Paris
- You have recently finished or are about to graduate from a masters degree in finance or accounting
- You have a strong analytical mind-set and like processing data
- You are an experienced user of Microsoft Office and super user in Excel
- Familiar with ERP systems – preferably SAP
- You are service minded and enjoy providing support to your team
- You are structured and organised and have very good communication skills
- You are fluent in Danish and English, both orally and written
As a person, you are motivated by challenges and have a proactive and open-minded approach to both people and projects. You are analytic in the sense that you enjoy working with figures and you like to familiarize yourself with new things and thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. You are ready to challenge the current way of working to foster a more effective working day for you and the sales team.
What’s in it for you?
You will be a part of an organization comprising of more than 82,000 employees worldwide. Our Nordic organization counts more than 900 employees based in the 4 Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter. The team is composed of several different nationalities offering an international working environment. You will get/meet an exciting and challenging job in a dynamic and international environment with a pleasant working climate and highly skilled colleagues. You will find that there are plenty of opportunities for development tailored career path for each individual employee.
< Voltar a lista de vagas