Função: Operações de Varejo
Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: UK - England - Midlands
País: United Kingdom
Decleor Account Manager (Spa Professional) – within Aqua Sana at Center Parcs Woburn
Center Parcs, Woburn Forest, Millbrook, Bedford, MK45 2HZ
Decleor is the trusted expert and innovator in aromatherapy skincare. A brand with 40 years heritage which combines nature’s purest and most potent active ingredients, DECLÉOR scientifically selects and masterfully blends premium Essential Oils to deliver for each skin need, targeted and proven skincare solutions.
Aqua Sana has five spa locations across the UK: Sherwood Forest in Nottinghamshire, Elveden Forest in Suffolk, Longleat Forest in Wiltshire, Whinfell Forest in Cumbria and Woburn Forest in Bedfordshire.
The Spa Professional is the Decleor Account Manager within Aqua Sana at Center Parcs. This will involve setting and achieving sales targets at Aqua Sana through on site DECLEOR promotions, coaching therapists in DECLEOR products and retail skills. The Account Manager is also responsible for the Decleor day to day running of the retail area. The role also includes delivering Decleor training to the Aqua Sana spa therapists both initial treatment and product knowledge and ongoing refresher courses.
Main Purpose of Job:
To achieve set sales targets through on site promotions, coaching therapists in DECLEOR products and retail skills
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- To coach employees on the Decleor brand values, philosophies and concepts.
- Train all therapists in Decleor treatments
- To train all new Decleor launches to all Center Parcs employees and to take the initiative where necessary in creating training sessions under guidance of the Company to ensure all are trained, taking in to account individual abilities.
- Organise and undertake Decleor seminars for Spa goers at Center Parcs and train Center Parcs Spa Assistants to do the same
- Monitor and report individual therapist performance and organise action plans on how to develop those that require training further.
Skills / Competencies required:
· NVQ Level 3, ITEC Level 3, City and Guilds Level 3, CIDESCO or equivalent qualification in Beauty Therapy
· At least 6 months’ work experience within a salon, spa or retail environment
We offer industry competitive salaries and an attractive benefits package, which includes: up to £19,500 depending on experience.