- A / General job scope:
- The Demand Planning Supervisor is responsible for managing demand and supply planning of Professional Products Division.
B / Place in the organization:
C / Main responsibilities:
1. Demand Planning
Ensure sales forecasts accuracy and the building of turnover through the piloting of the sales forecast process.
- Participate to the improvement of the sales forecast practices.
2. Supply Planning
Ensure the smooth execution of the planning process in order to guarantee the availability of the product while optimizing customer service and cost and while improving the quality of stocks.
- Build the Supply plan of the entity based on the validated sales forecasts, the co-packing plan and the stocks and supply/procurement parameters.
- Check the logistic feasibility through the analysis of the stocks equation. And exchange with the MSL about the long-term issues (capacity, gap between capacity and demand)
- Determine the stock and supply parameters according to the objectives of service rate, costs and global targeted stock.
- Manage the replenishment process through the evaluation of the shortage risks and by communicating priorities to the MSL.
- Manage stock levels in accordance with the objectives of the country and analyze obsoletes and slow movers. Define and implement action plans.
- Decrease shortages by the analysis of the causes, the definition of the action plans and the challenges of suppliers about the MAD dates of products which are out of stock.
- Define and follow the Key Performance Indicators (out of stock, service rate, stock) and communicate them internally and to the MSL.
- Build the budgeted stock according to the stock and supply parameters.
- Participate to the best practices improvement, work on ad-hoc to ensure stock availability
- Experience with SAP
- committed to due date
F / Skills and Qualifications:
F/ Ideal profile:
At least 02 years of experience in Demand Planning & Supply Planning in FMCG industry.