Função: Comercial e Desenvolvimento de Negócios
Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: New York - New York
Responsible for the sell-in of a forecasted dollar volume into the retail account(s). Develop and execute retailer-specific strategies and opportunities to provide growth. Plays instrumental role in the planning and execution of Kiehl’s marketing initiatives for each account. Act as key liaison between Kiehl’s and the assigned account(s). Interact with buying office in all aspects of the ordering process to ensure the company’s net goals are met. Perform all administrative functions for their account(s). Negotiate new distribution opportunities including space and location, capital agreements and opening orders. The expectation is that the Key Account Director will spend 25% of their time traveling to meetings with their buying office teams.
· Bachelor degree and minimum of 5+ years experience in cosmetic or retail management
· Self motivated, results oriented, creative thinker
· Ability to establish strong working relationship with buying group
· Strong communication, presentation and organizational skills
· Analytical in approach to identifying opportunities
· Must effectively monitor, analyze, interpret and communication business information
· Strong negotiation skills
· Ability to establish strong working relationship with buying groups
· Proficient computer skills necessary – Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Judgment and Decision Making
· Responsible for the planning of Net and Retail Sales for Wholesale
· Participate in the 3-Year Planning and Trend Projections by Account
· Forecast Monthly Shipments and Retails by Account for Wholesale
· Validate annual retail and net goal by Territory for MRS’s
· Partner with Sales Admin on allocations and prioritization of inventory in stock shortages
· Manage disco/phase in’s/reformulated products retailer on- hands and potential returns impact
· Determine distribution strategy by account, presenting strategy to Sr. management and executing new door openings
· Set COOP budget and select in store visual and catalog opportunities to promote the brand based on the established animation priorities
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Manage all Retailer Stock and Sales Plans. Negotiate with retailer on net shipments and order flow; managing retailer shipping schedules.
· Develop and propose Retailer Programs: GWPs, Step Ups and Events.
· Create and plan all presentations for all on-site management meetings, retailer presentations as well as the Retailer Meetings.
· Negotiate COOP and Employee Events
· Administrative - Place Orders for all samples, programs, testers, collateral and all new door openings orders. Maintain Retailer Side by Side calendars for Sell-Thru Field (communicate all PO #’s placed for programs and launches. Process new store opening paperwork, 5 year plans and door set up.
· Retrieve weekly audited retail sales directly from Retailers fro Field and Business Analysis
· Acts/Leads with Human Sensitivity : Demonstrates respect, develops others, enriches team dynamics
· Interacts Effectively : Listens and communicates effectively, actively networks
· Manages Complexity : Reasons from multiple perspectives, makes decisions
· Achieves Results with Integrity : Conveys energy, focuses on results, acts with integrity
· Innovates : Shows curiosity, imagines creative solutions, promotes team creativity
· Demonstrates Entrepreneurship : Takes initiative, focuses on customers, improves business performance, develops a vision
· Displays Sensitivity to the “Métier” of L’Oreal : Focuses on quality, builds knowledge of the beauty business, understands beauty