Função: Comercial e Desenvolvimento de Negócios
Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
The International Designer Collections is a group within the L’Oréal Luxe Division at L’Oréal USA. IDC has a luxurious portfolio of fragrance and beauty brands. The beauty brands consist of; Giorgio Armani Beauty, and Yves Saint Laurent Beauty. Our fine Fragrances include; Giorgio Armani, Ralph Lauren, Victor & Rolf, Diesel, Margiella, Drakkar, and Yves Saint Laurent.
Responsible for the sell-in of a forecasted dollar volume and mix of products into the retail account(s). Act as key liaison between IDC and the assigned account(s). Interact with buying offices in all aspects of the ordering process to ensure the company’s net goals are met. Maintain strong relationships with IDC retail executives. Play an instrumental role in the planning and execution of IDC marketing initiatives for each account. The expectation is that the Key Account Director will spend 25% of their time in the field.
Accounts: Dillards Corp.
1. Bachelor degree and minimum of 5+ years experience in cosmetic or retail management
2. Self-motivated, results oriented, creative thinker
3. Strong communication, presentation and organizational skills
4. Analytical in approach to identifying opportunities
5. Must effectively monitor, analyze, interpret and communication business information
6. Strong negotiation skills
7. Ability to establish strong working relationship with buying groups
8. Proficient computer skills necessary – Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Judgment and Decision Making:
The supervision required is moderate. There is daily communication and partnership with the Field Sales Vice President.
Essential Physical Requirements:
Ability to lift and carry 25 pounds
Annual Budget Responsibility: personal T&E budget, account coop and in store decoration budgets
Annual Revenue Responsibility: this will vary depending on the account and volume
Section 7: Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for net sales goals for entire account(s). Compile all daily, weekly and monthly retail sales reports including competitive retail reports and mix of business. Participate in forecasting sales for new sku’s within the retailer ordering systems.
2. Responsible for the overall stock levels and ensure appropriate product mix of stock is available in the stores by assuring timely ordering, proactively monitoring and resolving low or out of stock conditions. Control and update stock and sales plan, product and GWP returns. Manage promotional order process, from purchase order to shipment.
3. Actively participate in open to buy negotiation along with Field Sales Vice President.
Responsible for preparing account meeting information in conjunction with Regional Sales Directors and Field Sales Vice Presidents.
5. Work in conjunction with the Regional Sales Directors and Field Sales Vice President to establish the promotional strategy for the business, input the agreed upon contracts as well as maintain the advertising budget.
6. Builds strong, influential partnerships with buyers to maximize space and visual priority, full stock conditions and the retailer’s contribution to advertising and sales enhancing events. &nb