Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: New Jersey - Clark
Responsible for high level project management & technical support of external collaboration projects in the area of material science. This will include both support with monitoring on-going external collaboration projects and also carrying out necessary formulation and experimental characterization support utilizing both internal and external experimental capability. Experimental results will be analyzed and presented to internal stakeholders and next steps identified and implemented. External publications and presentation of selected results will be encouraged.
The senior scientist will additionally carry out technology scouting of smart and performance material technologies which will address key strategic challenges as identified by the AXIS, GPS, Poles etc. These will include both start-up technologies as well as academic technologies. Additionally, technology triage of identified technologies based on strong alignment with internal prioritized needs and technical value proposition will need to be carried out. Key deliverable is expected to be a steady pipeline of innovative smart and performance material technologies to the L’Oreal innovation pipeline.
II. PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
III. JOB REQUIREMENTS
• Ph.D. in physical chemistry, chemical engineering, or materials science.
• 10+ years prior experience in the area of colloids, soft matter, complex fluids & material characterization techniques (light scattering, rheology, neutron scattering, microscopy etc)
• Intermediate knowledge of product innovation and development processes
• Strong analytical, problem solving, and project management skills
• Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, and computer skills.
• Multi-lingual skills desirable
• Must be legally eligible to work in the US on an on-going basis