Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: New Jersey - Clark
Director, Quality Management
The Director, Quality Management is a strategic role responsible for implementing dynamic risk based quality systems and policies that support the Americas Zone manufacturing facilities and distribution centers.
- Analyzes zone quality indicators, providing feedback to zone management on continuous improvement and corrective actions. Collaborates with cross functional partners to resolve major quality issues
- Analyzes consumer complaints data and social listening information to drive continuous improvement and improve consumer satisfaction. Leads social listening champions team to expand use of social listening practices for operations.
- Leads training and support for new dynamic, risk based quality systems and policies for the Americas Zone. Acts as quality system expert for manufacturing quality systems (SQI) and distribution quality systems (SQD)
- Leads Quality Councils for Zone manufacturing and zone distribution quality. Collaborates with plants and distribution centers in the Zone and globally to share best practices and facilitate networking
- Provide support and expertise related to cGMP and FDA compliance for the manufacturing plants and pilot operations. Collaborate with regulatory and research partners to ensure compliance on conception.
- Serves as Quality Management Representative (QMR) for Corporate quality group and maintains local Quality System and ISO 9001:2015 certification.
- Evaluates quality risk of incoming component supplier or contract manufacturing partners. Collaborates with sourcing team to provide quality feedback and drive continuous improvement of supplier quality.
- Conducts or participates in internal audits in order to assess quality risks at L'Oréal manufacturing or distribution facilities
- Conducts quality gap assessment for new acquisitions and coordinate corrective actions
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in physical science or engineering; MBA a plus
- 7-10 years of experience shared between Quality and manufacturing backgrounds in the cosmetic and/or pharmaceutical industry required
- 3 – 5 years of management experience in a manufacturing setting
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
◄ Voltar a lista de vagas