Cargo: Sales & Business Development
Tipo de posição: Permanent
Tipo de emprego: Full - Time
País: United States
The International Designer Collections (IDC) is a group within the L’Oréal Luxe Division at L’Oréal USA. IDC has a luxurious portfolio of fragrance and beauty brands. The beauty brands consist of Giorgio Armani Beauty and Yves Saint Laurent Beauty. Our fine fragrances include Giorgio Armani, Ralph Lauren, Viktor & Rolf, Diesel, Maison Margiela, Drakkar, and Yves Saint Laurent. IDC has an exciting opportunity available for a Director of Regional Sales covering the Northeast Region.
Section 1: General Information
Job Title: Dir – Regional Sales
Function: Sales - Direct
FLSA Status: Exempt
Division: International Designers Collections
Supervisor Title: Field Sales Vice President
Location: Field Force/Remote
Section 2: Job Summary
Director will be responsible for overseeing retail sales results and education initiatives in the given region. Act as key liaison between IDC and assigned accounts. Supervise Account Executives in achieving their sales goals and ensure corporate goals are achieved. The expectation is that the Regional Sales Director will spend 80% of their time in the field.
Section 3: Job Requirements
1. Bachelor degree and minimum of 5+ years experience in cosmetic or retail management
2. Self-motivated, results oriented, creative thinker
3. Strong communication, presentation and organizational skills
4. Analytical in approach to identifying opportunities
5. Strong negotiation skills
6. Proven experience in managing, motivating and training a sales team
7. Proficient computer skills necessary – Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Section 4: Judgment and Decision Making
Judgment and decision making varies depending on the given situation. RSD will maintain daily communication with the FSVP.
Section 5: Essential Physical Requirements
Ability to lift and carry 25 pounds
Section 6: Financial Scope
Annual Budget Responsibility: personal T&E budget, oversight of STE T&E budget, freelance budget, presentation budget
Annual Revenue Responsibility: this will depend based on the volume of the region
Section 7: Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities
% of time spent.
Total should = 100%
1. Responsible for analyzing all daily, weekly and monthly retail sales reports including competitive and mix of business reports. Schedule quarterly meetings with retailer RVP’s, Store Managers, Department Managers and Business Managers. Ensure merchandising standards are maintained. Be aware of the competition’s activities and prepared to share information and ideas that contribute to future success in the Designer Fragrances Division.
2. Work with Key Account Director and Field Sales Vice President to enhance and analyze promotional strategies. Ensure execution and achievement of goals for all key artistry and promotional events.
3. Establish and analyze retail budget by door and communicate to Account Executive.
4. Identify and hire Account Executives for their assigned doors. Manage team of Account Executives to ensure optimal performance including coaching, counseling, motivating and training. Work closely with the Field Sales Vice President on succession planning. Assure diversity standards are maintained. Liaise with store management on any human resources issues.
5. Allocate freelance and T&E budgets to Account Executives. Monitor expenses for Account Executives, ensuring corporate policies are adhered to.
Section 8: Required Competencies
1. Acts/Leads with Human Sensitivity
Demonstrates respect, develops others, enriches team dynamics
2. Interacts Effectively
Listens and communicates effectively, actively networks
3. Manages Complexity
Reasons from multiple perspectives, makes decisions
4. Achieves Results with Integrity
Conveys energy, focuses on results, acts with integrity
Shows curiosity, imagines creative solutions, promotes team creativity
6. Demonstrates Entrepreneurship
Takes initiative, focuses on customers, improves business performance, develops a vision
7. Displays Sensitivity to the “Métier” of L’Oreal
Focuses on quality, builds knowledge of the beauty business, understands beauty
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.