Tipo de posição: Permanent
Tipo de emprego: Full - Time
Local: New York - New York
País: United States
Director, Content Analytics (Advanced Analytics)
Job Summary: L’Oréal is looking for a creative, analytically driven, and collaborative team member to help establish and build Analytics tools and insights within the domains of Content and Creatives. This role will report into the AVP, Advanced Analytics & Data Science and will be responsible for driving Analytics-based recommendations and influencing Marketing Decisions within the organization.
Key Job Accountabilities
- Leads the transformation of data-driven decision making in marketing
- Delivers on innovating and refining measurement methodologies for marketing that address broad and narrow business objectives
- Drives performance against business objectives which include, but are not limited to: growing revenue, growing share, increasing profitability
- Develops analytical roadmaps that integrate modelling and predictive analytics into current and new business intelligence activities
- Innovates to find new connections between different Content-related datasets within the organization for analysis
- Collaborates closely with the VP, Content and team to shepherd a data- driven and performance accountable content analytics feedback loop for the marketing organization
- Collaborates closely with Digital IT to govern and help facilitate best practices in: Data Collection, Governance, and Hygiene
- Leads in the following analytical projects, but are not limited to: Content Performance, Creative Assessment, Video Analysis, Text Analysis, etc.
- Evangelizes Data-Influenced Decision Making within the broader organization via education, presentations, 1-on-1 conversations, etc.
Competencies Of Successful Candidates
- At least 8+ years of relevant experience; Preferably 2 years working for/within the CPG vertical
- Bachelors Degree in a related field
- Hands-On Experience in the following areas:
- Statistical Tools: R, SAS, SPSS, SciPy, Stata, etc.
- Programming Languages: Python, C/C++, Java, Ruby, Perl, MATLAB, Pig, etc.
- Relational Databases: SQL-based systems, NewSQL systems (eg. Cloudera, etc.)
- Analytical Techniques: Machine Learning, Forecasting, NLP, data/text mining, pattern matching, visualization, semantic analysis, neural networks, and complex event processing etc.
- Distributed Computing Systems: Hadoop, HBase, Cassandra, MapReduce, Hice, etc
- Data Mining
- Data Modelling
- Visualization: Tableau, D3.js, etc
- Proven record of developing analytical products that drive business decisions and outcomes
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects with shifting and conflicting priorities and deadlines.
- Flexible communication style to collaborate with multiple stakeholders from varying backgrounds. Able to effectively translate and present analytics data to business users at the Manager / Director / VP level.
- Methodological mindset to test new ideas and work towards valid results.
- Self-motivated and able to operate independently, as well as work effectively with others
- Ability and drive to work in a fast paced environment under short deadlines, tolerance for business ambiguity; the ability to thrive under quickly changing situations; adaptable, with ability to meet short turnaround times.
- Curiosity and tenacity to ask the right questions and follow through with answers.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
◄ Voltar à lista de empregos