Função: Comercial e Desenvolvimento de Negócios
Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: Washington - Redmond
Director – Direct to Consumer, Amazon/QVC
The Director of Direct to Consumer, is responsible for leading, managing and driving the holistic business, including growth and marketing strategy in alignment with the broader channel objectives at Clarisonic for the US market. Responsibilities include owning the P&L and negotiating the annual calendar, owning the partnership and business plan, shaping the customer experience on .com and through social channels, and building CRM programs with consumers. The Director will be a key contact between brand and the assigned accounts, interacting with the retailer buyer team, negotiate COOP, event participation and marketing programs.
REPORTING – Reports to the AVP – Direct to Consumer
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Lead the overall marketing and promotional calendar for the channels that drives overall brand initiatives for the market. This includes developing communications plans that support new product launch campaigns, growing core product sales including device penetration, and supporting desired mix of business.
· Lead the negotiation process and ensure the best price for the product and favorable terms for the program, on-site placement, event participation and marketing programs.
· Partnering with brand marketing and finance to ensure marketing programs align with the overall brand strategy and P&L
· Plan and manage sales forecast for the channel. Understand Mix of Business (MOB) and how to drive marketing plans that ladder up to the desired MOB
· Provide analysis of product and marketing performance to evaluate new opportunities to maximize growth.
· Creating an engaging and effective guest strategy on QVC and establishing marketing tools and claims to support the roadmap and on-air stories that lead to conversion.
· Sharing business planning, calendar details and overall learnings with key global markets and zones exploring the business model.
· Identify and implement key GTM tactics to engage the consumer.
· Lead the customer experience on .com that supports promotional and brand marketing calendar activities.
· Elevate the Clarisonic brand experience for all channels to engage and convert the consumer through education, marketing and review management.
· Own the product roadmap of including features, price, assortment, and consignment strategy
· Manage key vendors including design agencies, paid media agencies, merchandisers, and other key internal and external partners
· Support the D2C organization to deliver best-in-class performance, results and tools through formalized recaps and monthly/quarterly business updates
· Travel as necessary to represent the ecommerce group internally and externally at L’Oreal.
· Develop, manage, and optimize online marketing programs with cross-functional partners to create meaningful promotional programs for the consumer
· Provide analysis and insight to manage the success of marketing programs and evaluate new opportunities to maximize growth
· Own the holistic P&L. Manage expenses and drive increasing ROI on marketing dollars.
· Partner with Finance to ensure accurate and approved budget reconciliation
· Report any budget issues with recommendations for resolutions
· Minimum required experience – 5 -7 years in digital marketing or ecommerce
· Strongly prefer 5-7 years consumer products marketing and/or retail marketing
· Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field; MBA a plus
· Relevant experience in the Beauty Category and a strong desire to engage the Beauty Consumer
· Previous experience supporting D2C accounts, preferred (e.g. Amazon, Jet, QVC)
· Ability to take initiative and own this portion of the business.
· Excellent business relationship skills. Must be a team player able to work with a variety of internal and external functions
· Structured and logical, clearly articulating our strategy to customers, internal employees and all stakeholders
· Ability to build strong business cases and defend strategies to senior leadership and be a strong evangelist for the channel.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Strong communication, presentation and organizational skills
· Self-motivated, results oriented, creative thinker
· Analytical in approach to identifying opportunities
· Must effectively monitor, analyze, interpret and communicate business information
· Strong negotiation skills
· Must possess a valid driver’s license and a safe driving record
· Willing and able to travel overnight
· Proficient computer skills necessary – Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) with ability to learn and navigate internal systems
· Authorization to work in the US on an on-going basis, required.