- Responsible for Clark Facility Maintenance, Equipment, and ETNEHS.
- Manages 10 on-site contractors
- Accountable for Clark Facility Budget and any associated Capital Projects.
- Ensure compliance with all Government Agencies and L’Oreal Programs & Guidelines.
- Responsible for monthly EHS&S data entry in GRAAL (L’Oreal system)
- Leads Construction Projects as needed.
- Drive sustainable initiatives inside the Facility and related to building and work place.
- Education: 4 Year College Degree Required, Masters preferred
- Experience: 15+ years’ experience in an Industrial or Office Environment
- Architecture background a plus.
- Knowledge of HVAC systems
- PC literate in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint). Use of AutoCad and Project Management Tools is useful.
- Strong leadership, Organizational and Interpersonal skills.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain the image and branding of L’Oreal in all spaces
- Encourage solutions and activities to promote collaboration and active base workplace
- Lead efforts on workplace services to improve employee experience
- Interact with Human Resource group to define short and long-term strategies in employee services
- Lease and organize workplace services meetings with IT/HR/Communications/Facilities
- Provide feedback and statistics on surveys for employee needs
- Maintain innovative communications with the employees in alignment with our Communications teams
- Lead main events with Excellence
- Train Facility personnel on client service and hospitality
- Maintain Café menus with innovative and healthy options
- Carry out preventive maintenance programs (through established maintenance work order system) for all machines and equipment to ensure a safe and efficient operation
- Maintain a log on the history of repairs by type of equipment
- Comply with OSHA, L’Oreal and other appropriate standards
- Organize and oversee all safety validations for the facility
- Fire inspections (lights, fire extinguishers and hoses)
- Oversee/assure optimal functionality of building systems (HVAC, fire/life safety equipment, elevators, generator, etc.)
- Oversee vendors (landscaping, janitorial, security services, electrical, HVAC, plumbing, and maintenance staff)
- Improve the work place environment with innovative projects to enhance collaboration and communication between the teams
- Ensure that all requirements relating to L’Oréal USA safety/housekeeping regulations are enforced
- Ensure adherence of Company Risk Management Policies/Procedures
- Develop and maintain the work place environment with projects that enhance collaboration and maintain the feel and look of all L’Oreal facilities
- EHS&S monthly reporting into GRAAL (L’Oreal system)
- Prepare company required reports on labor and equipment
- Develop operating & capital budgets for the Clark facility and administer budgets. Identify and implement cost savings initiatives
- Recommend, justify, develop, and coordinate projects that enhance the value of the property
- Ensure all Corporate Insurance requirements are adhered to.
- Respond to afterhours facilities related emergencies and determine appropriate course of action to resolve issues
- Perform special projects/tasks as assigned by management
- Provide a good communication system for employees and visitors align with our latest technologies
Position is based in Clark, NJ
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.