Função: Marketing Desenvolvimento
Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: New York - New York
Director, Marketing US
Director of Marketing will direct all marketing and brand initiatives in line with established strategic corporate goals. The Director has responsibility for achieving the annual budget plan as well as the growth of all brands in assigned categories. Additional responsibilities include developing team of direct reports and ensuring their continued growth and development.
Judgment and Decision Making:
This position requires low level of supervision. An ideal candidate would be able to work autonomously to achieve strategic goals. Additionally, the Director Marketing needs to have a proven track record of providing superb level of supervision and guidance to grow and develop a high performance team.
Essential Physical Requirements
Minimal physical activities, lifting up to 25lbs.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities
% of time spent.
1. Acts and Leads with Human Sensitivity: demonstrates respect and focuses on development of direct reports. Enriches team dynamics through management and professional development.
2. Manages Complexity: manages multiple projects and tasks simultaneously with a focus on prioritization and quality. Forward thinking and problem solving.
3. Achieves Results with Integrity: demonstrates engagement and availability, stays proactive, focuses on results and delivers results respecting the L’Oreal Code of Ethics. Performs tasks with high level of detail. Ability to come up with innovative solutions.
4. Interacts Effectively: communicates clearly and adapts to the audience, systematically shares information, builds effective networks and works diligently with cross-functional teams.
5. Innovates: shows curiosity to grow and develop. Derives creative solutions to generate business value.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.