Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: New York - New York
Hudson Yards, NYC
Data is the new oil and L'Oreal has made it a top strategic objective to put data at the core of our marketing organization. We are looking for an inspiring leader to bring that vision to life for the Maybelline NY brand.
This highly visible role will report to the AVP Digital Marketing in developing and executing a best in class integrated customer strategy across all multi-channels including digital properties for the Maybelline NY brand. The Director of CRM and Loyalty will be responsible for the execution and continuous refinement of the CRM and Loyalty strategy and execution. The successful candidate will work closely with multiple business stakeholders, agencies and division/corporate teams to manage briefing, execution and post-campaign analysis, while meeting all milestones and ensure business goals are met. This will include collaboration on the development of standardized templates and monthly report summaries to be distributed throughout the Maybelline NY marketing and senior management teams as well as Corporate.
The successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record of professional excellence particularly in the fields of CRM/Multi-channel marketing (including site, mobile, email, loyalty) having managed best in class digital initiatives and led both inbound and outbound CRM in high-growth market-leading companies.
Specific responsibilities within each area include:
- Responsible for the daily management and execution of the CRM/Multi-channel plan Maybelline NY ( including but not limited to site, email, media) to increase consumer LTV, build lasting consumer relationships and create consistency in all customer contact
- Develop formal CRM strategy and an annual calendar to continually test, learn and leverage in order to create a compelling consumer value proposition
- maximize Maybelline NY dB (segmentation/modeling and the development of a communication strategy around acquisition and retention)
- Responsible for the day to day management and ongoing business rules definition/refinement/creation for the personalization and product recommendation system, leveraging explicit and implicit customer data.
- Own the overall health of the database including segmentation, refreshes, scrubs/cleansing
- Manage the day to day relationship with the business services agency (BSP) including the strategy, execution and testing of all emails, SMS and other multi-channel communications
- Articulate clear business justification, prioritization, and dependencies around the CRM/Multi-channel strategy
- Work with Manager Platform and CRM on email calendar, communications, segmentation and testing plans.
- Work with email and database provider to take advantage of available technology to automate manual processes and improve communications relevancy by developing behavioral and remarketing campaigns
- Understand industry standards and develop key performance indicators for all CRM initiatives
- Lead external teams/consultants on special projects related to gaining a deeper understanding of the database. Make recommendation based on results and implement programs
- Partner with Paid and Earned teams within ICC, Marketing, IT, CMO and multiple agency partners to evolve Maybelline NY's CRM vision and ensure alignment of all key business objectives.
- Must have proven track record in driving CRM strategies, opt-ins, database growth, digital engagement, ecommerce sales, and analytics across channels
- Strong presentation skills and a particular aptitude for synthesizing complex material so that it is clear, meaningful and actionable to a variety of stakeholders
- Excellent teamwork skills
- A facilitator and collaborator; able to work in fast-paced, demanding environment
- Ability and willingness to strategize and execute on plans
- Advanced analytical skills and in-depth database segmentation experience
- Ability to work closely with a diverse group of individuals of various functional disciplines
- Big-picture thinker and experience in a dynamic, high-growth environment
- Must possess excellent creative, organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, Business Management. MBA preferred, not required.
- 8+ years relevant industry experience with 5+ years’ experience specifically in CRM and loyalty, required.
- Experience managing a loyalty program preferred
- Experience with programmatic media is a plus
- Strong and proven interactive track record/performance.
- Background/interest in cosmetics/beauty/hair/skin care preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
◄ Voltar a lista de vagas