Função: Comercial e Desenvolvimento de Negócios
Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: Massachusetts - Boston
This role is critical as it is a leadership role within the larger volume accounts of the sales organization. The company will look to you to gain insights into your account dynamics to make decisions that affect overall go to market strategies. This position is responsible for achieving monthly sales budgets, market share, and profit objectives for assigned accounts through acceptable account management practices to include planning, coordinating, and executing company selling strategies.
Key Job Accountabilities
· Manage relationship with cross-functional internal departments
Ø Account: Category Management/Buying, Inventory Management, Advertising/Promotions, etc.
Ø Internal: Customer Marketing, Brand Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain, Customer Service, Retail Innovation
· Long term strategic planning
· Joint business planning (JBP)
· P&L management
· Accountable for sales numbers at account
· Promotional planning and reporting
· Promotional Funding management
· Manage distribution and brand presentation at retail
· Lead preparation for internal/ external meetings
Ø Account calls, Scorecard review, Forecasting, New item, Events, etc.
· Returns and markdowns management
· Market visits
The Network you would Work With
· Internally you will build strong relationships with members of your team and the Field Sales Vice President & VP/NSM.
· You will also have close contact with other sales team members with similar brand and account focus.
· You will consistently present in front of senior management within the division. In addition, you will have interaction with the Customer Marketing, Sales Administration, Sales Operations departments, and Customer Service.
· Externally you will be in close contact with your account’s buying team to include the Category Manager, Re-buyer, Customer Service, Advertising Department, Marketing Department, Social Media, .com and Planogram Department.
Qualifications, Knowledge & Know-How required
· This position requires a 4-year degree,
· 5 years of sales experience in the consumer products industry
a Experience supporting CVS
ad Must be flexible to travel to account meetings, sales meetings, and other meetings. This requires the flexibility of overnight travel
· Must have a valid Driver’s License.
· An understanding of current retailing trends.
· Requires strong analytical skills and the ability to create and manage an account specific selling story by utilizing a combination of syndicated data, sell thru and shopper data.
· Ability to develop innovative and creative solutions within brand strategy.
· Must be able to interact with all levels of management effectively.
· Must be able to achieve the necessary results.
· Ability to Manage through Complex Situations.
· Strong use of Excel, Word, Powerpoint, and Outlook.
· Requires effective interpersonal skills, organizational, analytical & critical thinking .
· Requires basic Business, Trade Math and Language application skills
· Transparent & persuasive communication skills.
· Excellent conflict management skills.
· Proactive decision maker, ability to operate autonomously
· Strong negotiation skills.
· Seizes marketplace business opportunities.
· Working knowledge of Financial P & L management.
· Influencing Skills.
· Knowledge of retailer specific space management software.
· Prior field retail experience.
· Understanding of social / digital marketing initiatives.
· Advanced computer / software skills.
L'Oreal USA is an equal opportunity employer M / F / D / V.
With limited exception, candidates must be legally authorized to work without employer sponsorship, both currently and in the future.