Director of Consumer Products Division (CPD) Retail Merchandising
Reports to: AVP, Category Development Cosmetics and CPD Merchandising Lead
- Lead the CPD Merchandising ops team and seasonal Planogram & Merchandising process
- Lead the relationship with 3rd party Planogram & Database Vendor SMSB
- Responsible for on time & accurate Cosmetics Planogram deliveries
- Manage the Category Development & Permanent merchandising Team relationship and seasonal deliveries
- Deliver accurate financials behind Planogram/plastic process and develop new ways of working between financial operations teams and back end business
- CPD Strategic lead on Planogram optimization
- Create and manage SKU priority tools
- Partner to create BIC season Planograms
- Be the cross functional CPD lead on all store/retailer elevation projects
- Be the L’Oreal face with retailers and trusted advisor on both the strategic & operational
- Partner with SoF team and Retail Innovation to push future of retail initiatives
- Co-Develop CPD core merchandising strategy/principles that will be widely applicable to all brands
- Co-develop and then Integrate digital learnings and future insights into tangible operational actions at the wall
- Serve as the center point for div ops, brand & Perm merch teams, aligning and leading priorities
- Liaison with CMI for Merchandising/in aisle shopping tests/insights
- Integrate NYX Cosmetics into CPD formal wall process (and letting them be independent where it fits)
- Assist and co-lead POG 2020 Merch Transformation Strategy with AVP lead
- 5 Years minimum experience in CPG retail merchandising environments. Expertise in beauty and especially cosmetics preferred.
- Proven experience using new technology to drive internal adoption
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects with strict deadlines, preferably in fixture and plastic based CPG environment
- Excel, MS Office, Space Planning and other space management software.
Internal: Field Sales NAM’s and CTLs, Brand Cat Heads, Cat Dev Management, Sales Ops Leads, Permanent Merchandising Team, RMM and ROMs
External: Customer Space Leads, Customer Operations and Execution, Third Party POG Resource
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.