Função: Supply Chain
Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: Florida - St. Petersburg
Job Title: Director, Store Development
Supervisor Title: General Manager and/or SVP, Stores
Location: St Petersburg, FL (NOC)
The Director of Store Development facilitates all efforts surrounding new store development from pre-lease and pre-construction phase through turnover to store management, ensuring a well-defined strategic plan of new store openings is implemented in each region. This role will also be responsible for the day to day project/property management of all existing locations to support the Company's long term growth strategy.
- Facilitate the project management of all aspects of new store construction, remodels and relocations.
- Manage General Contractors, Landlords, Vendors and Municipalities; negotiate all proposals to ensure best pricing possible and identify cost saving measures.
- Manages, monitors, and communicates project schedules, budget guidelines, progress, and costs to ensure projects are completed on time and to established expectations.
- Oversees creation of project development budgets for all projects.
- With Visual Marketing, participate in the development and execution of SalonCentric design objectives to meet company standards of appearance, quality, quantity and costs.
- Provides tools necessary to accomplish and measure department goals and objectives.
- Coordinates and handles all vendors with regards to delivery of site for store opening.
- Develops and manages a plan for new-store rollout strategy.
- Site visits, as needed, to monitor construction, remodel, relocations and creation of punch lists.
- Support store department initiatives for both existing and proposed store concepts.
- Assist with special projects that are related to store development, design, and customer experience.
Experience, Competencies and Physical Requirements
- 5-8 years of experience in store development and/or construction management, retail experience preferred.
- 5-8 years of experience with financial planning and market analysis.
- Strong Presentation Skills.
- Able to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Strong interpersonal and project management skills.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft applications including PowerPoint, Word and Excel; Proficient and comfort with technology and addressing troubleshooting routine technological issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of professionalism and sound judgment in dealing with senior managers; effectively builds relationships and resources at all levels of the organization.
- High attention to detail; ability to produce highly accurate documents and work products in a demanding environment; takes pride in his/her work.
- Extremely well organized; ability to balance competing demands in a very busy environment.
- Highly proactive; takes initiative to begin and complete projects; masterful at follow-up and tracking work projects; anticipates and executes tasks before being asked.
- Flexible to accommodate last minute changes and demands from multiple sources.
- Excellent problem solving ability.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Must be able to remain stationary or sit for the majority of scheduled day.
- Able to constantly operate a computer and other office equipment throughout the day.
- Ability to travel up to 50% based on business needs.
◄ Voltar a lista de vagas