Função: Comercial e Desenvolvimento de Negócios
Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: Washington - Seattle
Professional Products Division
Divisional Brand Manager - Washington
The Divisional Brand Manager (DBM) is responsible for meeting or exceeding sell-through sales objectives through implementation of sales training, marketing, education, and fuel programs within the assigned region in alignment with the Salon Centric Divisional Sales Manager. The DBM is responsible for partnering with SalonCentric (SC) -Divisional Brand Manager (DVM) to develop, communicate and implement sales and business plans within their assigned territory as approved and directed by the SC Regional Vice President and PPD Regional Brand Director to accomplish corporate goals. This position will spend an average of 4 days in the field and through comprehensive knowledge of all value added and business resource programs, will ensure the development of existing salon business, as well as the development of new business(via conquest) by ongoing coaching, business resource trainings.
· Bachelor’s degree required
· 3-5 yrs proven sales experience with emphasis on consultative selling
· Experience within the consumer products industry working with a distributor based organization and structure
· Advanced presentation and communication skills
· Proven ability to drive results through expert influencing skills
· Excellent and proven outstanding selling, organization, and planning skills
· Ability to multi-task and work in a self-directed position
· Ability to develop and implement a sound business plan
· Promotes a professional business demeanor and appearance
· Proven leadership and coaching skills
· Must live in designated geographical area and be open to relocation
· Ability to assess strategic customer needs and build alliances
· Excellent computer skills — MS Office and iPad applications
· Ability to travel extensively - on the road, work weekends and to manage multiple markets
· Ability to manage budgets
· Strong career orientation and drive to grow in management
· Ability to be flexible and accept change
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities % of time spent:
1. SALES: Plan and execute an on-going 90 day rolling calendar consisting of monthly sales goals, sales promotions, sales meetings, education, focus days,
market leader events, and incentives to support the marketing calendar and new product introductions. Plan and execute sales and promotional plans (sell-thru focus) and review sales to salons, target lists, promotional tracking and purchases against established goals.
2. TRAINING: Responsible for ongoing training and coaching of Salon Centric Managers and field sales team, on all brand knowledge and initiatives and responsible for the execution and monitoring of their regional conquest plan.
3. BRAND COMMUNICATION: Prepare and execute monthly sales meetings, webinars, salesforce.com, to motivate, educate and influence Salon Centric Managers and field sales team on brand initiatives and promotions.
4. EDUCATION: Plan, coordinate and execute with the Salon Centric Education team an educational calendar consisting of classes, seminars, workshops, business resources, to support the overall business plan.
1. Sensitivity to Métier
2. Demonstrates Entrepreneurship
3. Achieves Results, with Integrity
4. Manages Complexity
5. Leads with Human Sensitivity
6. Interacts Effectively
BONUS BREAKDOWN DETAILS: