Do you dream about working in an innovative environment together with skilled colleagues? Are you looking for a steep learning curve in a dynamic and international environment? Have you recently graduated or are about to graduate with a Master’s degree? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our sales team as the new E-KAM Graduate in our office in Espoo, Finland.
As the E-KAM graduate, your role is to support the Nordic E-Commerce Director and KAM team. The role reports to the Nordic E-Commerce Director. You will be working with all of our mass market brands.
Your key job accountabilities:
• Key account responsibility for pure player clients
• E-Com market analysis (understanding and continuous monitoring of the market)
• Support our omni-channel clients
• Price list administration
• Manage online campaigns and promotions
• Assist in product images and product information sheets (meta text, SEO, keyword)
• Coordinate brief and production of the customer’s digital marketing materials
• Handle sellout data management (data analysis, reporting and presentations)
• Organize training and acting as main contact person to partners
• You have graduated no longer than a year ago (it is actually compulsory) from your Master's degree
• Previous experience from e-commerce and/or the FMCG industry is considered an advantage
• You are structured by nature
• You have excellent communication skills and are fluent in English and Finnish
• You take ownership in projects and are equally motivated by working independently
• Advantage to have experience with Google Analytics, CRM, Content Management, SEO, SEM, Social Media
We are looking for our E-KAM trainee to start as soon as possible. The employment is fixed term for 12 months. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply!
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts more than 900 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Finland counting for 120 employees.
With its unique international portfolio of 34 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 25.8 billion euros in 2016. As the world’s leading beauty company, L’Oréal employees 89.300 people and is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s is committed to sustainable development, though our strategy “Sharing Beauty With All” which sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.