Função: Lojas de Varejo
Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: California - El Segundo
ABOUT NYX COSMETICS
NYX Cosmetics, named after the Greek goddess who ruled the night and symbolized beauty and power, is known for high-quality, professional makeup at accessible prices. A leader in the massive color cosmetics industry, NYX is defined by exceptional quality products with rich pigments and high payoff. Featuring a range of classic, seasonal, and on-trend cosmetics, NYX is a must-have among beauty lovers and professional makeup artists. The brand began with artistic inspiration, a single product and a vision. While headquartered in the heart of Los Angeles, NYX is a global brand available in over 70 countries at thousands of retailers consisting of specialty beauty and fashion stores, freestanding shops, and beauty supply stores as well as on www.nyxcosmetics.com.
Oversee replenishment process of NYX ecommerce through our 3rd party vendor, and assist in the replenishment process for our retail stores, including receiving/processing shipment, replenishment process, cycle counts, tester/damage adjustments, physical inventories and transfers.
Build replenishment model for ecommerce, in partnership with our 3rd party vendor
Ensure accurate and sufficient inventory to support service levels for ecommerce business
Partner with marketing and digital teams to ensure inventory is available at 3rd party vendor to support launches and promotions
On Retail Stores:·
Investigate inventory shortages and discrepancies, identify causes of issues and implement process improvements
· Monitor inventory movements to for accuracy and consistency
· Develop and implement inventory control procedures
· Coordinate and manage daily physical cycle counts
· Provide monthly inventory reporting on all manual stock adjustments (testers, damages, shipment adjustments, etc)
· Point of contact between retail stores and distribution center
· Manage stock equation
· Partner with Asset Protection Manager to ensure key Inventory Control points are captured on the Operational Audit and measure the audit results to identify training opportunities
· Develop key performance indicators to measure effectiveness of inventory management operations
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.