Cargo: Retail Corporate
Tipo de posição: Permanent
Tipo de emprego: Full - Time
Local: Hong Kong
País: Hong Kong
L’Oréal is a 26b Euro fast-paced global business in beauty industry. We aim to create a sustainable and developing world not only for the consumers but also for our colleagues. We are convinced that the most important factor contributing to the business is people. That is why we provide learning and care for our employees, respecting the universalization of perspectives, cultures and insights.
If you want to be better, stronger and more, let’s design your path together.
Adapt, proofread, and manage social interactions across an internal E-learning Social APP to strengthen our brands image, engage users and increase their activity.
Manage the need for content
· Proofread and adapt e-learning and marketing content in Korean.
· Drafting / Editing content to support the Community Manager.
· Supervise all material development and distribution for digital media, copy-edit and proofread all content for Korea.
· Monitor social media, flagging opportunities to create direct content and share best practices to internal stakeholders.
· Handle ad-hoc task.
Interact and administrate users
· Interact with users using social media management related tools to generate activity and engagement.
· Be the spokesperson of the company on the app: news, advice, etc…
· Monitor trends and news within the beauty industry at large, to ensure the community is participating in relevant conversations.
· Administrate user database as required.
Provide internal stakeholders with detailed feedbacks
· Produce monthly/quarterly reports (activities-KPIs-trend)
· Act as an in-house content expert; produce social media listening and engagement reports for internal teams to fuel insight development.
· 1-2 years of Social Media Experience (Fresh Graduate is welcomed).
· Social Media Savvy
· Native Korean Speaker and excellent command of written English needed. Japanese proficiency is a plus.