The EHS Manager reports to Operation Director and has the primary responsibility in establishing, implementing and improving an effective and efficient EHS management system in HK that would drive EHS compliance through employee behavior. The scope of responsibility is including all warehouse, stores, and office.
- Implement an EHS management system that would cover all personnel and activities in HK
- Work closely with Zone EHS leadership, interpret EHS policy, issues, standards, programs and requirements.
- Review and interpret regulatory requirements and trends, develop recommendations and programs for compliance.
- Recommend and develop internal programs, standards, and criteria to meet L’Oréal EHS policy and requirements.
- Establishes effective working relationships with the divisions at all levels to positively promote, encourage and sustain a genuine commitment to effective EHS management and continuous improvement.
- Conduct on-going training regarding safety for different departments in the company, make sure that new employees receive their timely orientations and introduction regarding their training in their specific area in the company.
- BA or above in an EHS related field preferred. (Environmental, H&S Science or Engineering)
- Minimum of 8 years related experience, in depth knowledge of current EHS management techniques
- Capability of multi-tasking and managing multiple projects and deadlines, ability to adapt well to a fast-paced environment
- Must be Organized, Thorough and attentive to Details, strong Analytical skills with demonstrated problem solving ability
- Possess excellent interpersonal, organizational, written and verbal communication skills