- A / Key reasons for filling this position:
- Launch of new luxury hair care brand – Kerastase of Professional Product Division (PPD)
- B / Work Relationship:
- Internal: Sales, Marketing, Supply chain, Merchandising, Control
- External: Salons
C / Main responsibilities, deliverables and contribution of this job to L’Oréal VN
- Deliver education and build sales for Kérastase
- Deliver training Kérastase ambassadors, for product knowledge, basic selling skills.
- Be able to practice and deliver training basic hair care, hair therapy skills.
- Be able to develop product training materials
- Demo selling technique both in class and on the field.
- Trade visit – Field coaching ensure quality knowledge of ambassador.
- Coordinate with salons for the upkeep of institutes: check the facilities, product images and ambassadors services were under brand standards.
- Operation task:
- Submit required activities plans/report on time.
- Managing training products.
- Ensure ambassador team run smoothly: Planning updated always, flexible in training, coaching as business required.
- Develop Kérastase ambassadors in salons: training, coaching for new product, update training guideline.
- Set up training/coaching class & the detail preparation of any training/coaching class as clear guideline.
- Administrative to the training activities as clear guideline.
- D / Most important qualifications, background and experience:
- Strong positive influenced to salon ambassadors.
- Understanding of hair
- Experience of spa, massages
- Develop training materials
- Strong awareness of the brand and its new developments. Good brand and product knowledge
- Passion for education, transfer of his/her know-how.
- Creative and Innovative
- Inspiring person
- People & service oriented
- Have more than 5 years in hair care salon or facial massage salon.
- E / Practical information for this position:
- Travel requirement: Travel to key cities of Vietnam
F / Benefits & career development opportunity:
· The candidate will be responsible for educating and developing Kérastase ambassadors in salons.