Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: DKI Jakarta - Jakarta
You will execute L’Oreal Indonesia’s Employer Branding communication strategy and programs with the mission of improving the company’s visibility & reputation as a great place to work amongst internal (employees) and external (students & future recruits) audiences.
- Develop content calendar for the company’s employer branding programs both online (intranet, website, social media) & offline (direct events)
- Become the content manager and creator for employer branding communications initiatives.
- Feed the appropriate contents to the relevant channel of communications, ensure appropriate reach and engagement of audience
- Coordinate and manage major internal communication events for employees of the subsidiary or Division to efficiently relay key messages and values expressed by the Group Management
- Drive the company’s internal communications initiatives.
- Deliver appropriate communication tools for the various events and projects under responsibility: prepare and pilot meetings, nourish intranet, communicate key messages.
- Implement and ensure follow-up of the consequences of internal/employee communication actions.
- Ensure budget management.
Technical & Professional competencies required
- Knowledge of communication techniques and mastery of tools
- Interactive communication (digital & social media)
- Project management
- Impeccable writing skills (both local & English)
- Fluent in English
- High proficiency in social media
- Excellence in design and content creations (article/video)
- Minimum Bachelor Degree preferably from Communication and PR background
- 2-3 year experience in Corporate Communications field from FMCG industry or PR Agency.