Tipo de posição: Permanent
Tipo de emprego: Full - Time
Local: Saint Petersburg, FL
País: United States
Job Title: Executive Assistant I - RVP
Supervisor Title: Manager, Store Operations
Location: St Petersburg, FL
The Executive Assistant I will provide advanced and complex support for all activities of the 2 Regional Vice Presidents, including travel arrangements, meeting schedules, correspondence, sales reporting, communications with store personnel and senior management, and general administrative duties. Coordinate special projects with budgetary responsibility and create/edit PowerPoint presentations.
- Manage daily schedules/calendars for Regional Vice Presidents - Stores, schedule meetings and conference calls.
- Exercises discretion, confidentiality and independent judgment when handling day to day issues.
- Organize complex meetings including partnership with attendees and participants, booking location/AV equipment and catering, organization and communication of agendas, and updating changes to participants
- Research, compile, prepare and edit PowerPoint presentations
- Drafts, submits and compiles all information for key meetings and corporate requests.
- Schedule domestic and international travel, car service and hotel reservations, and monitor all changes
- Organize, prepare and submit time and expense reports
- Navigate company resources and interface with various departments on behalf of RVP’s - Stores to collect information, respond to requests, and obtain services
- Establish and maintain organization of correspondence, documents and business records
- Able to manage a budget for such things as events, annual conferences, supplies etc.
- Coordinate Special Projects under direction of RVPs - Stores
Experience, Competencies and Physical Requirements
- 5+ years of experience providing administrative support to senior executives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of professionalism and sound judgment in dealing with all levels of an organization.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized with the ability to manage multiple tasks under high pressure.
- Budget management experience, preferably multiple budget experience
- Ability to use sound judgment and discretion in order to complete tasks with little to no supervision.
- Strong interpersonal and project management skills
- Highly resourceful and flexible
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft applications including PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Must be able to remain stationary or sit for the majority of scheduled day.
- Able to constantly operate a computer and other office equipment throughout the day.
- Ability to travel up to 25% based on business needs.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
◄ Voltar à lista de empregos