Função: Assistente Administrativo
Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: New York - New York
Executive Assistant – Kiehl’s DMI
Kiehl’s since 1851 is currently seeking an Executive Assistant. This position will assist the SVP, Product Innovation, VP, Global Marketing and SVP, International Business Development within the Kiehl’s Global team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide executive level administrative support to the SVP, Product Innovation, VP, Global Marketing and SVP, International Business Development.
- Arrange and coordinate extensive domestic and international travel (which includes contacting the countries directly and coordinating hotel/ground transportation for country visits if needed)
- Prepare extensive expense reports on a monthly basis.
- Manage daily calendar using MS Outlook, scheduling meetings and conference calls as needed.
- Responsible for meeting preparation to include IMM, SAM and Mondiale (which includes catering orders, IT requests for any A/V requirements, General Services requests, and conference room booking as needed).
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations, creating all memos, letters, agendas, itineraries, meeting minutes, etc.
- Co- maintain copy room, which will ensure we have all necessary supplies, such as mailing materials, paper, and toners for all equipment in the copy room. In addition, responsible for the organization of the copy room.
- Work very closely with our Finance Department and Accounts Payable Department in order to ensure that all purchase orders and costs to the department are being handled accordingly and are charged to the correct cost centers.
- Processing vendor purchase orders and invoices as needed
- High school diploma (or equivalent) required. College degree preferred.
- At least 2-3 years prior administrative experience in a corporate environment required.
- Must have advanced skills in Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Must be extremely organized, detailed oriented, and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task -juggling many projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work in a very fast paced environment, handle a heavy workload and willing to work overtime as needed.
- Must be able to anticipate needs and work proactively.
- Ability to deal with all levels of internal & external senior management in a professional manner.
- Strong verbal and written skills and excellent telephone manner
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
◄ Voltar a lista de vagas