Executive Assistant, SkinCeuticals DMI
Provide highly diverse office management and administrative support for the Global General Manager (GM) and Vice President of Marketing (VP). This position involves daily interaction with diverse group of international cross-functional teams and senior management, necessitating independent judgment, communication, adaptability, and anticipation. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, general office management, meeting and event management, preparation of presentations, calendar/travel coordination, and special projects as needed.
- Coordination of agendas, calendars, meetings, and travel arrangements
- Manage complex daily schedules of the GM and VP, using independent judgment and quick communication in shifting meetings/arrangements to best accommodate ever-changing priorities.
- Hosting visitors to the DMI
- Organize and communicate agenda of meetings/events, updating any changes to all participants
- Schedule domestic travel, car service and hotel reservations (monitoring all necessary changes)
- Plan group dinners (making restaurant arrangements & transportation)
- Book meeting locations- organize AV equipment, catering, etc…
- Assist with meeting preparation for DMI and worldwide meetings
- Organize and communicate agenda and coordinate the booking of meeting locations
- Assist with creation of presentations as relevant
- Coordinate attendee travel and shipment materials as necessary
- Manage expenses for GM, VP, and meetings to be billed back accordingly
- Oversee budget for supplies
- Organize and maintain collateral archive, competitive materials, and information books
- Liaise with General Services for any office equipment and facilities maintenance as well as clean-up days
Job Requirements and Competencies
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience of executive level management support to senior level staff in a corporate setting. College degree preferred.
- Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point and Access
- Written and verbal skills communications skills; and ability to work effectively with peers, managers, and executives
- Must have excellent analytical skills and be detail oriented
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high energy and continually changing environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects, concurrently, with tight deadlines.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.