Cargo: Human Resources
Tipo de posição: Permanent
Tipo de emprego: Full - Time
Are you an HR practitioner who is eager to play a crucial role in the development of people in an organization that is face paced, dynamic and diverse?
Then joining L'Oreal might be the opportunity that you have been looking for!
In the Human Resources Training & Development team you will work in the Corporate division of L'Oreal Indonesia where you will become the business partner 3 division of the company.
We are looking for a highly proactive person passionate in learning and development, able to both create out of the box learning programs and deliver them, with the ability to work in teams and interact well with different internal and external stakeholdersYou will…
- Support business unit learning needs by implementing learning solutions and execute learning check list .
- Design innovative training tracks and develop the best offer to match end-user needs
- Develop high-quality programs, online tools, and other learning approaches based on adult learning principles, incorporating evaluation processes
- Manage close working relationships with internal trainers and consultants / experts/ certified trainers
- Monitor evaluation and feedback and adjust programs accordingly
- Ensure a follow-up of the training offer through internal platform and monitor appropriate reporting on his / her training programs
- Internal and External Stakeholder Management & Engagement
- minimum 5 years previous experience within a similar role within a similar environment
- Willingness to own the strategic level direction whilst displaying strong operational excellence
- Critical thinking with strong decision-making abilities
- Confidence in a fast-paced and ever-changing dynamic environment
- Strong capability with quantitative and qualitative measures
- Experienced in developing high-quality programs, online tools, and other learning approaches
- Aware of learning trends/programs/platforms both offline and online
- High attention to detail in carrying out training plans
- Strong communications skills (structured, direct & proficient in active & passive English)
- Experience in stakeholder management
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- Respectful. Whether you’re talking to our CEO or a salon owner round the block, you treat everyone the same.
- One of the gang. Even if you’re Superman or Wonder Woman, you recognise that teams are the real heroes. And so do we.
- Responsible. You’ll treat our customers, our consumers and our money as if they’re your own. Because they are.
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas.
◄ Voltar à lista de empregos