ABOUT THE POSITION:
Contributes toward/develops an office environment that benefits the performance of the entities and the efficiency of the people.
- Develop and maintain the office environment representing the company image as a Great Place to Work
- Propose and develop modern and innovative services to create a secure and pleasant place in which to live and to work.
- Manage the office admin. budget and expense effectively
- Design and implement the policies and procedure related to office environment regarding security, office equipment, utilities, stationery, working areas, common areas
- Design and implement the policies and procedure related to employee health and safety, working condition in the office environment
- Ensure the policies and procedures are in line with local government regulations, office building management governance and company requests.
- Monitor the implementation of the policies and procedure, actively look for better enhancement and improvement to review and fine-tune the policies.
- Manage the interface with local authorities and related organizations
- Manage the selection and monitor the performance of the suppliers and service providers
- Coordinate the resources(time, quality, costs, teams and service providers) required to make service and workplace available
- Perform other duties related to the effectiveness and efficiency of the workplace.
PROFESSIONAL & TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
SERVICE TOWARD RESIDENTS
• Contributes to making workspaces available and to developing services
• Works to put employees at the heart of his/her concerns
• Carry and implement the quality worklife policy in the entity
• Knows how to plan and adapt to time constraints
• Provides his/her different interlocutors with productive, long-lasting solutions
• Respects rules of discretion and confidentiality in his/her work
• Works to ensure that residents are safe
• Plays a preventative, warning role
• Is a participant in the sustainable development of the group in the responsible entity
SYSTEMS AND TOOLS
• Apply the instructions and procedures that are specific to his/her job
• Use the available technical and electronic tools (meeting rooms, videoconferencing, software, etc.)
- Innovator – “Invent Life-Changing Beauty Experiences”
- Strategist – “Shape the Future and Make the Way”
- Entrepreneur – “Run it As Your Own Business”
- Integrator – “Foster Cooperation for Agility”
- People Developer – “Grow the People to Grow the Business”
- Degree qualified
- With a minimum of +10 years relevant experience in office management of multinational companies background
- With a background in developing office management policies and procedure.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills and be able to win the respect of internal stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English