Função: Treinamento e Educação
Tipo de Emprego: Meio período
Localização: Ireland - Field
Field Technical Consultant L’Oréal Professionel, Kérastase & Shu Uemura Art of Hair
Full Time Permanent Role Nationwide Role
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. Our brands are leaders in beauty, and we are looking for you to lead the change you want to see in L’Oréal.
The Professional Products Division is universally known for exclusively supplying salons and other professional customers with the most advanced technologies in hair care, styling and colouring products. The 9 brands within this division are L’Oréal Professionel, Mizani, Redken, Pureology, Kérastase, Shu Uemura Art of Hair, Matrix, Carita and Decleor.
To create execute and deliver courses to salons within your territory and in the L’Oréal Academy in Dublin. Reporting to the L’Oréal Professionnel National Technical Manager. Working closely with the L’Oréal Professionnel and Kérastase & Shu Uemura Art of Hair Field Sales team to ensure the quality of knowledge and service that is associated with the brand is conveyed to the salons.
We are looking for an exceptional individual - a talented hairdresser and a self-motivated team player - who has enjoyed previous experience of delivering Technical expertise within a salon or beauty environment. You will share our passion for inspiring others to maximise their performance through L’Oréal Professionnel, Kérastase & Shu Uemura Art of Hair. The ideal candidate will have an appreciation for superior service and will reflect the values of a superior brand in this arena.
· Flexibility, a full driving licence and the ability to consistently meet and maintain high standards are crucial.
· Your proven organisational skills will allow you to use your time effectively and your communication and presentation skills will be excellent.
· You will be required to stay away from home, and may be required to travel on a Sunday evening.
· You set yourself demanding goals and are focussed on quality as well as attention to detail.
· You enjoy defining your own role, and constantly look for ways to exceed your objectives.
· A passion for exciting projects motivates you and gives you the energy to deliver on your daily tasks.
· You try to keep up to the minute with current trends, commercial and brand awareness.
· You feel that you have an aptitude for our profession through a true sensitivity to our products & our market.
· Passionate about haircare/ skin care you understand the importance of aesthetic quality and detail.
· You are able to focus and achieve targets / objectives set
· Excellent presentation skills are required
· Embrace and drive Digital activity
What we look for
What could L’Oréal offer me?