Cargo: Administrative & Assistantship
Tipo de posição: Fix Term
Tipo de emprego: Full - Time
Local: New Jersey - Clark
País: United States
The Finance Department within our Research and Innovation division is looking for a Co-Op to help improve operation performance in our labs.
- Help improve operational performance in the lab through data analysis and reporting
- Extract and monitor key performance indicators (KPI) and raise potential issues with controller and business partners; monthly report preparation and analysis
- Execute the lab capacity analysis and performance for the budget and 3 year plan
- Constantly follow up with the brand capacity to justify the work on new marketing projects and prepare risk/ benefit analysis
- Support the business, marketing, and controller to achieve the goals of the organization such as maximize sales per complex project, reduction in cancelled projects, lab capacity maximization, etc.
- Strong analytical skills (scientific & financial)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, Access and Power Point
- Business intelligence tools a plus
- Experience with data mining a plus
- Candidates must have completed his/her Sophomore year of college
- Must be legally eligible to work in the US
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
◄ Voltar à lista de empregos