Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: New York - NY
L’Oreal Consumer Marketing Insights (CMI) team in executing data-driven analyses for brands and as well as the CMO organization. Responsible for shaping and mentoring a data-driven marketing science practice through: leadership, education, and rigorous inquiry.
· Champion ways of working with external and internal partners to leverage best practices and consistent service across brands within the portfolio.
· Facilitate and own end-to-end consumer research analytics projects.
· Innovate data solutions based on synthesizing current analytical workflows (eg. CRM, Econometric, Media, Creative, etc.)
· Help to define data requirements for actionable analyses.
· Lead the definition of measurement plans that link key business outcomes to performance measures and operational drivers.
· Produce and support team members who create succinct reports highlighting results and key insights for narrow and broad distribution.
· Generate and instruct others in insights that can be leveraged to optimize strategic improvements in marketing effectiveness going forward.
· Lead analytical assessments of marketing performance, isolating key drivers of performance.
· Create and present strategic presentations that translate complex analysis into compelling actionable recommendations (for all levels of management and executives).
· Deliver on innovating new analyses and data products to empower decision makers in the organization.
· Evangelize innovation and utilization of data in business decisions.
· At least 8 years of relevant experience; preferably 5 years of management experience.
· Experience in Programmatic Analytics/mentoring Programmatic Analysts
· Experience in CRM Analytics/mentoring CRM Analysts
· Adaptable leadership style to nurture different employee development paths.
· Proven ability to manage multiple projects with shifting and conflicting priorities and deadlines.
· Able to effectively translate and present analytics data to business users at the Manager / Director / VP level.
· Proven ability to manage external suppliers and ensure top value and performance for organization
· Self-motivated and able to operate independently, as well as work effectively with others
· Ability and drive to work in a fast paced environment under short deadlines, tolerance for business ambiguity; the ability to thrive under quickly changing situations; adaptable, with ability to meet short turnaround times.