Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: New York - New York
The position is responsible for developing CRM programs to drive customer retention and incremental sales to the brand. This position is also responsible for managing program performance and optimizing current programs. The CRM Manager will help create overall CRM strategy for the brand and create, develop & launch all aspects of programs across all channels: Retail Stores, eCommerce and wholesale using all vehicles of communication: direct mail, email and mobile. This position is also responsible for consumer data insights and creating actionable and strategic plans that drive business results. This position also has responsibility to the loyalty program and all new digital innovation including tablet and mobile apps and skin diagnostic devices. This position works closely with all internal teams (marketing, sales, creative, finance, operations, education) as well as external vendors. Reporting to the Assistant Vice President of CRM, this person will be the in-house expert on customer data and new ways of executing CRM.
Job duties include but are not limited to the following:
- On-going CRM campaign development, management and optimization of direct mail, email, and mobile marketing strategies to drive customer retention and loyalty. Oversee all aspects including, pre campaign analysis, on-going campaign management, creative development, and production, segmentation, testing for increased performance, post campaign analytics, learnings and recommendations for future campaigns.
- Create and manage all email and direct mail trigger campaigns, optimize existing streams as well as help conceptualize new ones.
- Responsible for customer analytics and behavioral reporting in cooperation with 3rd party vendor. Analyze customer data to make marketing decisions. Track, evaluate, and disseminate CRM program learnings / performance; apply learnings to advance and optimize programs.
- Proactively introduce new approaches to leveraging customer data to drive and influence personalized communications.
- Partner with database vendor and corporate CRM to prioritize key analytical projects. Work closely to ensure customer data meets the quality and standards that allows for execution of successful, effective and efficient direct mail and email marketing campaigns, including data cleansing, feed management and troubleshooting as well as channel governance.
- Develop testing strategies for all aspects of the CRM to ensure the most effective approach for the brand and its products.
- Work with AVP on Customer Journey Mapping, analyzing all touch points.
- Optimize and increase capture rate both in store and digitally/online through CRM initiatives and data capture strategies, including at point of sale, white label, and tablet programs
- Partner with e-commerce, marketing, sales and education to develop a multi-channel customer marketing and communication calendar for all points of distribution. Collaborate with eCommerce and retail on weekly email communication strategy for broadcast emails and manage overall customer contact strategy to ensure consistency of brand message across channels.
- Partner with sales to develop a customer communication strategy at key retailers (Nordstrom, Dillard’s, etc.) which are integrated into the total marketing plan
- Partner with Education to ensure customer experience is consistent between communications and KCR experience
- Responsible for managing strategy and execution of all CRM components of POS in-store systems and digital marketing plans. Partner with relevant IT, Operations, and CRM team to develop process and optimization plans.
- Manage loyalty program and create new loyalty driving initiatives
Job requirements include the following:
- Bachelor's Degree required / MBA preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in CRM (customer relationship management)
- Related work experience which demonstrates an understanding of and skill in the confluence of brand management and direct-to-consumer marketing principles
- Expert knowledge and skill with translating data into insights, particularly as it relates to CRM and consumer/behavioral analytics
- Must be analytical but also creative
- Demonstrated strength in communication and influencing skills; not only written and verbal, but also in the engagement of internal and external business partners
- Ability to lead presentations and effectively analyze and translate data into actionable business plans
- Open to new ideas and actively builds networks to achieve goals
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, strategic thinker
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Strong computer skills necessary (All Microsoft Office programs)
- Retail experience preferred but not necessary; beauty experience not mandatory
◄ Voltar a lista de vagas